Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Blog Revival

After quite a lull in sewing, I've recently jumped right back into sewing and it has been GREAT! I have found that I've missed this avenue to share my projects, so here I am- attempting to revive the long dead blog. If you're reading, please say hi. It would be nice to know if there is even one person out there reading this blog. :)

I currently have project ADD, but I'm trying to really focus on finishing up the quilting for my 2 year old's big boy bed quilt. It's going slowly, but I'm almost there!


Hopefully the binding will be on this weekend!

2 comments:

Anne said...

I'm reading! Best of luck finishing up your quilt! I've been having a horrible case of not being able to finish anything lately. :O

demoreeann said...

I'm here! :) yay, sewing projects!