I originally planned to quilt this similarly to the inspiration quilt. I started that way, but after a several lines, I unfortunately realized my seams didn't line up well enough. It looked terrible! So I ripped it all out and went for the all over stipple. The new machine was great for this! I loved the extra room and quilting table. It made it so much easier to maneuver the quilt. I can't imagine doing this on the old machine!
For the back I used a light green solid and for the binding I used Kona Cotton Cotton in Caribbean. I really love the color of the binding.
Oh, one more for good measure. :)