Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hello, New Friend

This weekend my much anticipated new toy arrived- a Canon Digital Rebel.
And let me tell you, I don't think I could be more excited!

And don't worry little point and shoot. I won't neglect you too much. I promise. You can still come with me to work trips, diving, and anywhere else where I'd need a camera that can fit into my pocket.

In other exciting photo news, Picasa is now available for Macs! Yay! When I got my MacBook about a year ago, the only thing I missed about my PC was Picasa. iPhoto and I don't play well together at all, so I was really left without a program I liked to organize and easily edit my photos. Now if only I could make iPhoto stop opening every time I insert my memory card reader.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I just got a Canon Rebel XSI a few weeks ago and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
You need to make you some camera strap covers- they're addicting!