Sunday, March 8, 2009

Random Photos

On Friday night Shawn and I went down to a local park so I could play around with the new camera.  The intent was to take pictures of the sunset.  That didn't work out exceptionally well, but we did have some fun.  Here are some of the better pictures.


I enjoyed taking pictures of Shawn by the graffiti covered walls.

The frozen Huron River.


As we were walking down a path parallel to the river we heard a train approaching.  The interesting thing about this park is that it is where there are two separate sets of railroad tracks that intersect.  We hurried over to the tracks where the train was approaching and I attempted to figure out how to get my camera all set to take some pictures.  Unfortunately, it was getting dark and I still don't know how to work my camera very well.  I thought I had everything set to go, but as the train approached it wouldn't take any pictures!  I'm still not sure what happened, but needless to say, I was so disappointed.  Good thing the Amtrak runs daily and I can try again another time.  

No comments: