Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fabric for my new niece!

My sister-in-law is pregnant and last night I found out that I will be gaining another niece in September!  Yay!  I'm super excited. 

My sister-in-law has asked me to make a quilt and a bumper for her nursery.  I'm really looking forward to being able to make the quilt for my little niece.  She wants to decorate the nursery using purples and yellows.  Needless to say, I was pretty excited to find the fabrics bundles a couple weeks ago at JoAnn's.

Unfortunately, these fabric bundles do not come with salvages, so I need your help!  I'd really like to purchase some yardage so I can make the matching bumper for the crib.  Do you know what this fabric line is?  If you do, do you know where I can find it?




I hope someone out there knows what line this super cute fabric is from!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

these are so pretty..

Rebekah said...

this quilt is going to be so pretty. The colors are beautiful!

I don't know who made the fabric but that dark purple w/ flowers looks so familiar to me. There might be a flickr group that you can add this to with members who can identify the line.

~Michelle~ said...

if you figure it out, you'll let the rest of us know, right? i'm pretty sure i saw those @ my joanns also :)

Jennifer said...

Ooooh... purple and yellow :)

I don't know what line this is either but all this talk about Joann's is making me want to go dig through their bins in search of a designer find or two.

Jennifer :)